[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to Know Wednesday

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Wed Mar 20 19:16:38 UTC 2019

I started with a book case and boxes and boxes.  I then got the 4 drawer chests from Walmart and I had some other plastic drawers from there, too.
I got some under the bed storage boxes and some nice stackable storage boxes.  They have handles and markings like a basket!

We just did some remodeling and I got some book cases, broken down in to cubes.  I can put collapsible bins, boxes, which do not look very nice, or even bags.  They will even hold braille books!
I still have some boxes.  As I use yarn, hopefully the boxes will go in the trash.
I sourted my worsted weight by color and put 2 colors in a colored bin, like pink and purple in a pink basket.
My drawers are by brand, like home town, so I can see what I have in a specific brand!

Terry