[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday - well it’s still Wednesday.

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Mar 28 12:48:30 UTC 2019

I really enjoyed a book I just finished from NLS called Knitting Rules, by Stephanie Pearl-Mcphee.  It's very funny, and it also has some basic recipes for a number of items.  I love basic recipes.  They're easy to remember, and they can be dressed up in lots of ways.

I also recently read a book in the mystery series "the Haunted Yarn Shop".  Each book seems to feature a different part of the fiber arts, like knitting, spinning, dyeing ...
Tracy