[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT a little help

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Mar 31 20:19:24 UTC 2019

I am puttsing around with windows 10, but I cannot figure out how to turn
this dang thing off.

the laptop had a power button & if you pressed down for like  5 seconds it
would turn off.  This tower has a button on it but I have pressed on it and
it doesn't seem to go off.  If I leave it alone and go back like in 30
minutes it does want me to put in my windows password.  I would like to be
able to shut it down when I want to.

  My son showed me how to find the shutdown thing, but it took a whole lot
of moving around to find that little sucker.

Have any of you used the I don't know what they call her/him, but I really
don't see the need to have another thing to talk to and remember their
names.

Does this one play nice with Alexa?

We can't complain that we have "No one to talk to"!

Joyce