[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT a little help

Georgia Cabus cabusgeorgia at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 20:34:53 UTC 2019

Ms. Joyce

The button can function not just to shut down the computer. It can go on
sleep mode/log off or timeout/stand by that's why when you come back it
asks you for your password. It depends on the computer setting and system
but it can be fixed. You probably just need to let your son know that you
want the simplest and basic way to shut down the computer.

I can assist if you like. Sometimes it just needs tweaking but it can be
done.

Georgia