[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Wed May 1 19:31:31 UTC 2019

Haven't taken part in any local craft fairs, but do the local farmer's
market. We go once a month and during November and December we go every
week. We find our sales are better then due to Christmas. You do have to
have a thick skin when doing craft sales. People can be very critical about
your projects. Lot's of times you might here about how they would make it
differently or they don't like the colors you have chosen. People will also
ask for an item you don't have, so you make it and it seems not to cell. The
hardest thing about celling crafts is figuring out what cells and what
colors are most popular. I've learned to make items that I enjoy knitting
You never know what cells or when. One month you will go and cell nothing
and then the next time you go you will have a really good day.