[NFB-Krafters-Korner] National Convention Is Coming!!!

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Wed May 1 20:36:42 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone;

We have about 2 months until convention!
We want to have a fund raiser table, at our craft show, to make money for Krafters Korner.
We can not have this table, with out donations from all of you.  You all have about 4 to 6 weeks to get your hand made items to someone, going to convention.  It does not take long to make a few small items to donate.
I would like to know what you would like to donate, and who  you are mailing it to, please.
My e-mail is;

Terry.powers at nih.gov<mailto:Terry.powers at nih.gov>

Send any questions to me or anyone on the board.
Lets get our needles, hooks and looms, working and help build KK!!!

Terry Powers
Board Member

People going from Krafters Korner
Terry
Tammy
Bernice
Tanya
Dianne
Lenard
Renae
Ramona

Items you can make, I am sure you can think of more!
Wash cloths
Dish towls
Flowers
Coasters
Hats
Mittens
Animal toys
Flower pens
Kids love the rubber band bracelets and the can tab bracelets, if anyone knows how to do them!