[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Renew your membership in the NFB Krafters Division soon!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri May 10 18:14:21 UTC 2019

I thought I couldn't renew until July?
Tracy

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Ohiogardener via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2019 2:08 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Cc: flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Subject: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Renew your membership in the NFB Krafters
Division soon!

Hello,

Yes, its about that time again. It's time to plan to renew your membership
in the NFB Krafters Division soon.

You already know the benefits of renewing your membership. But let me remind
you anyway.

*	Take as many of our classes per year as you would like.
*	Rent tables at a discounted price at the NFB national convention
where you can sell your homemade crafts.
*	Vote on issues related to the running of the Division, during
meetings which are held several times per year via conference call.

When you are ready to renew your membership, it is easy to do. There are
three ways you can pay.

Use your PayPal account or a credit card by going to the

membership page <https://www.krafterskorner.org/membership/>

and use the PayPal button.

If you would prefer to pay by check. Please contact our Treasurer Cathy for
her home address.

 <mailto:krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com>
mailto:krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com

Sincerely,