[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Morgan Inkle Loom

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Thu May 16 00:41:14 UTC 2019

In about 1973 I bought a table top inkle loom. It is meant for making
scarves, bels and other small items. When my friend helped me organize my
yarn, I found it at the bottom of a bin. I was planning to put it in my
garage sale unless someone from krafters korner would like to pay a little
for it. I am going to have my son-in-law help me see how much they cost and
download the instructions.

It is made of wood. There are 2 side pieces with a series of wooden dowels
running between them. You run your threads in and out of the dowels and
weave across, of course.

It came with some wool thread, but I figured after over 45 years it wasn't
much good. Just handling it to throw it away has made me itchy since I am
allergic to wool.

I called AIRA to see if the instructions were on the box, but they aren't.
They must have gotten lost after all of these years. The Aira agent googled
Morgan Inkle loom and came up with instructions on Wick-a-pedia. They were
PDF instructions, so I'll have Jim make it a text or word document.

If anybody is interested, you can email me at Bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
<mailto:Bernice.j.bird at gmail.com> .

Bernice and the adorable LoLO.