[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to Know Wednesday

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Wed May 22 17:03:39 UTC 2019

Many years ago, I came across a multi red, white and blue yarn.  I started knitting a blanket, k a row, p a row!
At that time, I had not been tought about curling.  I discovered it and got rid of it, but saved the rest of the yarn.  I have made a few scrunchies out of it!
Sure wish I could find a red, white and blue, in a thicker yarn and then I would make a blanket or maybe a blanket or two for the men at war!
I have made many plastic canvas flags and I have created a patriotic star, of my own!
I even made a few key chains, based on the loop coaster, with the colors of the flag!

Terry