[NFB-Krafters-Korner] What is everyone working on?

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue May 28 23:29:38 UTC 2019

I don't know  about you, but in CT we had the most perfect weeken weather to
do whatever you had planned.  As far as all the rainy weekends we had this
Spring, this one wins the Blue Ribbon!

I finished up all my crafting before the weekend was here,  and kicked it
off Friday evening with dinner at the VFW and live music to entertain
everyone.  I didn't get to the Parade on Monday, but all my kids went to
Katie's house for good picnic food and a wonderful day in the country.

I did get into some crafting, as I was going over new embroidery projects
online.  I listen to the thread color changes and there is a brief
description of what it will be embroidering with that color.  Example: pansy
purple - flower peddles; blue grass - stems' light emerald green; flower
leaves.  I picked out some new files for Halloween and a new flower file of,
yellow jessamin.  My son with his  family will be moving to South Carolina
in June and he wants me to make a scarf for his black Lab.

Enjoy your summer as CT had a perfect weekend to start it off.

Joyce

Show less