[NFB-Krafters-Korner] What is everyone working on?

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Wed May 29 23:20:19 UTC 2019

Hi Joyce,

I am using 4 ply acrylic yarn. It is a rectangle about 10 by 15 inches. The
finished product is a bit smaller, but not much including the fringe. I go
around the loom 5 times, so I think it is 10 threads thick. It would be
really cool to have loops that big. I'm sure it would be fantastic to use
rug yarn also. I think the cotton yarn would have to go more times around
since it isn't fluffy at all.

There are 2 strands at each peg for each layer. You have to tie off 348
intersections on my loom.

Gernice and the adorable LoLo.