[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: May Announcement

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed May 29 23:38:51 UTC 2019

This book is written by one our successful crafters who  was encouraged by
the NFB Krafters Division to not give up her jewelry  creations and get her
hands back into the clay on her pottery wheel.  She has been in several
shows that featured her pottery and jewelry along with her knitting.

Joyce Kane