[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Afghan project rectangles

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Nov 1 13:04:31 UTC 2019

I have Volume 2 of the Treasury.  It's different from Volume 1.
The diamond patterns are in the first section:  patterns using knit and
purl.  There are quite a few of them.  So far, my favorite is Diamond
Brocade, which is big diamonds outlined in seed stitch.
The Traveling Grapevine is in the lace section, as I recall.
I have the book in digital braille in my notetaker, so I just search for
diamond or grape, for example, and up it comes.  Or I look at the table of
contents, and then check out patterns that sound interesting.
Tracy