[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT, Aira

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 16:03:22 UTC 2019

It is super easy and there’s no stress. When you go into the app, it will say call Ira for free. Double tap on that and it calls it. When there needs to be a picture taken, you don’t do anything. The error agent is the one that’s going to take the picture. All you have to do is follow their direction as to where the item is in view. Super super easy! If you have anymore questions, feel free to call me.

Karyn ReNae Anderson