[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT, Aira

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Nov 7 21:12:44 UTC 2019

You don't have to do anything regarding pictures.  The agent  will direct
you on where to put the camera.  They do all the pictures remotely .  I
basically know that when you are in an area that has free service just
listen to what the phone is saying and it will guide you.  It asks something
like connect by phone and connect by glasses..  It might at the beginning
leave you guessing as it first searches for your glasses and internet .

Good luck with it.

Joyce

Joyce Kane
 Kane Kids Shop