[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Way Around Way Tags

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 11:56:01 UTC 2019

I have been using these Way Tags to mark my yarns and projects.

They are easy to use.  I note on the tag what colors, where the lifeline is
placed, and what row I have just completed.

It is then easy to just edit the row number as I progress.

I also mark my extra balls of yarn so I know which color is what.

Cool tool!

You can see more about the options here:

https://www.wayaround.com/

For anyone who might be interested in purchasing the Way Tags they are on
sale right now until sometime in December for 15% off.  I contacted the
owner as the coupon code didn't show up in her sale announcement email.

Her response was:

Thanks for letting me know the code wasn't showing up. Please use the code
GiveTags to receive a15% discount -- that's give tags, entered as all one
word.

@-> + <-@