[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Way Around Way Tags

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 18:00:28 UTC 2019

Can you download an app on your phone. It says on the app if you want to read or if you want to create. When you create, you type in whatever you want to say. Then, when you want to read it, you hit the button and put your phone down on it and it reads it. It works for both iOS and android.

Karyn ReNae Anderson