[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Way Around Way Tags

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 17:36:16 UTC 2019

I think the big factor is, do you like to use your eye phone?
If so, the Way Around tags most likely are the best for you, like dixie says, you will not have to cary an extra device with you.
I am a nuby with the eye phone so rely on the id mate, most of the time.
I am interested in seeing these tags!
Maybe someone in my chapter uses them!

Terry