[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sewing Class and Want to Know Wednesday

Deb B. misslady0971 at att.net
Thu Nov 21 13:51:44 UTC 2019

Hi to everyone,

I’m having to change my email address but am hoping this message will get through somehow.

I did hope the sewing class would be about sewing garments together, but I’m sure it will be a great class anyway.  If you ever get to whre you think you can teach the mattress stitch, please do!!!

Re Want to Know Wednesday:  I want a really nice set of double point needles—bamboo or rosewood that are way on sale.  Or a really nice interchangeable set of needles that don’t need keys.  But it will have to be a really good sale!!!

Deb B.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10