[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday.

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 16:14:12 UTC 2019

The number listed in the catalog is #480-345-8773. Marjorie Arnott is located in Chandler, AZ. She charged me $10 for the catalog of knisted items omly, hard copy Braille. I believe she prints out catalogs on demand. They ste not proofread, but way better for me than fighting with website. 361 pattern books!