[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Black Friday!!

Jaycie Dabb jayciebug4 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 18:15:23 UTC 2019

Are y’all excited for Black Friday?

I am!! I’m hoping to get some sales on my Etsy shop! Hopefully some costume dye orders for yarn :) I have been itching to create a color way! But I can’t dye the yarn without an order...

I’m also hoping to have enough money to buy enough yarn to make my best friend her Christmas gift! It’s going to be a doll of her imaginary character from when we used to play as little girls!!! I have the perfect safety eyes!!! They will be blue :) and I will make me a doll of my character.. I will have green because hazel doesn’t exist :(

Jaycie ferre