[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Organizing patterns

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Nov 30 19:35:23 UTC 2019

I have a mess of printed knitting patterns.  I want to keep the print copy,
even though I have digital scans, in case I lose something or need to show
some sighted person something.  I also have braille index cards with lace
patterns scribbled on them.

I want to keep the print patterns with any braille cards that pertain to
them.  I also want to keep cards of lace patterns I've copied down from
books.

I bought a 3-ring binder, and a little folder with pockets.

I'm thinking to put the papers into the binder, and put any cards that
belong with patterns in there as well, then stick miscellaneous cards into
the folder pockets.

But maybe someone else has a better idea?  Organizing is not my strongest
suit.

Tracy