[NFB-Krafters-Korner] For Sale

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Oct 1 01:14:43 UTC 2019

I have a few Accuquilt dies for sale.  Any one interested please contact me
off list at:

Blindhands at AOL.com <mailto:Blindhands at AOL.com>

There are a couple never used.

Off the top of my mind is 8 ½” square brand new I just got this one
delivered in the lastweek .I paid $40 plus shipping.  Make an offer.  You
will need to pay shipping to yourself.

I do have a combo one that I think is the Drunker’s path.  I need to get in
my back room as I did Sunday looking for my 6 ½” square die, but I ended up
having an insulin reaction and sat down on a box until my oldest found me
and we had a job trying to figure how I got in there around the boxes and
stuff.

I emptied the 2 rather larger ginds that had my dies in and didn’t find what
I was looking.  I am sure I had it and used it going back when I taught the
8 pointed star table topper that I cut out for the students in my class.

You will need to purchase cutting mats as I plan on keeping those.

When I dig some more I will let you know.

All my dies with in the GO Cutter and some will fit in the Baby Accuquilt.
Did you know the stopped making the baby?

The 8 ½” needs a 10” square mat.

Joyce

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop