[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Make-a-Long News

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 18:24:41 UTC 2019

For those who are participating in the Mystery Blanket Loom-a-Long, just letting you know that Joann’s is having a flash sale with 25% off your purchase for today only.

Also, i will have small skeins of some of the colors for sale. As soon as I get my yarn in & get the small skeins made up, I will let you know what i have & the cost. I’m making these available so you don’t have to order a whole skein for just a few circles.

As for the directions, there hasn’t been a video out because she is allowing time for people to get there yarn. As I learn information, I will pass it along to you.