[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Seed stitch beanie class

Jaycie Dabb jayciebug4 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 18:46:44 UTC 2019

Hello!!! Please sign up for my seed stitch beanie class
Format is on the phone
This is a needle knitting class! It will be my first class!

Class starts November 1st at 5:30 mountain time.

You will need to know purl stitch and knit stitch as well as knit two together.

You will need

Us size 10 16” circular needles.

Heavy worsted weight yarn or Aran weight yarn. About 200 yards... or about what you need for a normal beanie.

Stitch marker

Darning needle

A set of double points on size 10 (or you can use magic loop)

And scissors.

I think that’s everything... correct me if I’m wrong...

Can’t wait to see y’all! (Or talk to y’all)

Jaycie ferre