[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Need feedback from the sewers in the group.

Carefree One carefreeme101 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 23:03:32 UTC 2019

Hello I would be interested in taking any class. I would love to learn how to make things with patterns with limited sight. Right now the only thing I know how to make is the. Bowl Cozy! I honestly don’t know a whole lot about sewing but I love what I’ve done so far.  I’d love to be able to understand how to use the different tools with my limited sight. Like I don’t get how to use a seem ripper. So excited!

Chrissy

Sent from my iPhone