[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 23:04:30 UTC 2019

I don't do anything, but when I was a kid, my Mom made me a costume every
year. She was a fantastic seamstress. One time in the kiddy parade I was
Peter Peter pumpkin eater's wife. I sat on a decorated stool in our wagon.
She made pumpkin out of wire and orange paper. Then she dressed me up. My
brother pulled me with his bike. Unfortunately, he desserted me half way the
parade. My father had to pull me the rest of the way. I won a big doll. She
made my daughter a clown costume one year. She was wonderful.

Bernice