[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fundraiser

Jaycie Dabb jayciebug4 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 15:29:08 UTC 2019

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me raise some money for a non profit organization called beyond batten

Batten disease is a horrible terminal illness that took my best friend when she was 16 years old. She started with loosing her sight, and then slowly her mind and body shut down. Basically her killer T cells attacked all cells. Most kids die at the age of 6-8.

Anyway... this foundation is coming out with a trial cure that could save many kids. If anyone wants more info let me know

Jaycie ferre