[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Purpose of Want to Know Wednesday

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Oct 16 21:52:15 UTC 2019

When this was started , it was as Tammy said, but it was to stimulate chit
chat on the list.  Going back to the pre historic times the list was not
busy and we wanted to get people to chit chat and come and check us out
besides tell their friends about what is happening at Krafters Korner.

We had Monday Night Chats as just gatherings to talk and occasionally we had
someone read a pattern and most would sit back and knit or crochet the
pattern out while visiting each other.  I had thought it would be great if
some Monday Night Chats could have a craft topic and if we could post the
topics on the website ahead, so if something interest folks they could plan
on coming.  We kept that open to all so newbies could be invited and learn
more about what we are.  After I got burnt out from coming up with new
topics, Theresa Taylor took it over and did a great job planning ahead and
getting them up on the calendar.  After Theresa left I temporarily  filled
in and Jill took it over.  If I missed anyone please do pipe up.

Do some of you remember when this list was so busy and we had people dropped
off the list due to too many emails?

We still need to spread the word, talk about what we are and what we do at
any gathering, meetings, craft stores, etc.

It is a constant drive to get the word out about the NFV Krafters Division
as there isn't anything like us out there.   I enjoy the new folks that have
come and joined us.  We need to keep on growing and searching for new
projects to learn, teach and share.
Joyce Kane
 Kane Kids Shop
https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/.../shop/Directory_Departments?store...