[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Seed stitch beanie class

Jaycie Dabb jayciebug4 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 22:33:14 UTC 2019

It’s all on one needle still. It’s super hard to explain. I usually stick with double points. But you can do two circulars as well. Let me figure out how to explain it better

Jaycie ferre

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/kutas

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/jayci