[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Linda lblasingim at charter.net
Thu Oct 17 00:13:07 UTC 2019

I make witch hats by putting a chocolate kiss in the center of the chocolate
side of the striped cookies.  Striped cookies are flat cookies with
chocolate stripes on one side and solid chocolate on the other.  They have a
tiny hole in the center.A little drop of icing may be required to make the
kiss stable.
I also use powered doughnuts for eye balls.  Put a life saver in the hole of
the doughnut.  In the center of the life saver stick a chocolate chip of the
pupil of the eye.  The life saver is the iris.
A pretzel stick stuck in a bite size Reeces cup will make a witch's broom.
I love Halloween foods!!
Linda B