[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Tammy & I are planning ahead.

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Oct 18 01:19:45 UTC 2019

I have discussed  this with Tammy and decided to do this after the holidays.
I am planning on doing this on a Tuesday evening as a monthly class.

Maybe it can be expanded to include guess speakers to teach different
knitting.

If you have any ideas, please send your suggestions to"

Blindhands at AOL.com <mailto:Blindhands at AOL.com>

I plan on starting off with picking up stitches Knit & Purl, use of a long
needle to be a life guide and pulling out a lot of stitches by taking your
work off the needles and picking them u.

Joycep

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop

https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/.../shop/Directory_Departments?store...