[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Note To our wonderful teachershi teachers,

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 22:29:53 UTC 2019

Hello teachers,

Ladies
,
In my pinion all of us are doing a wonderful j ob offering so many classes for our members.

I do want to offer a suggestion to those of you who chat about your class on this list. I believe it would cause less confusion if you would wait to discuss your class until I have personally let you know that your class has been posted to the website. This way folks won’t be disappointed when they search for your class on the site and don’t find it.

Thanks.
May God bless you.
 Cathy F your website admin.