[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Note To our wonderful teachershi teachers,

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 23:06:51 UTC 2019

Terry,

Hop on over to the website & grab your class info & post it to the list! As instructors,I feel we all should be promoting our classes on the list & not leave it to just a few.

For all instructors, here’s a suggestion:

Once you have received the notice that your class has been posted to the website, set yourself a reminder to send out a promotion  e-mail each week until sign up has closed.  You might be surprised that your class enrollment grows!