[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Magic loop

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 15:53:11 UTC 2019

Jaycie;
Teach the body of the hat, then the majic loop and if people have trouble
with it, then they can change over to double pointed needles.
They are not going to understand the consept, with out needles and stitches,
in hand to form the stitches and loops to knit with.
I think I understand the consept, but have not tried it.  I would like
someone, there when I do, the first time.

Terry