[NFB-Krafters-Korner] another description of majic loop

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Oct 21 15:19:19 UTC 2019

When I do the magic loop, I don't pull my cable loop out at the halfway
point.  I put it somewhere closer to my working needle, so I can go a bit
further before adjusting my needles again.  And I move the loop position
around a bit, so it's not always coming out at the same place, just in
case the loop stretches out the stitches at the point it comes out.
A little experimenting with the basic instructions Terry has here, and
people will find out what works best for their needles and style.
Tracy