[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Gift Exchange Reminder

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 19:51:12 UTC 2019

Awesome, thank you so much. That’s what I thought but wasn’t sure if there was a different link that I needed to copy.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz Link

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson