[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Ot: prayers for Tanya VanHouten

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 03:17:48 UTC 2019

The message below was posted to Facebook by Tanya’s family:

Tanya has been admitted into surgery at Baptist Health in West Little Rock. She had a brain aneurism this morning. She is expected to be in the icu for a week or two. Please send your thoughts and prayers. Thanks! Comment here with questions and for updates.

I will keep a check on her page daily & will update the list as her Facebook page is updated. Please keep Tanya & her family in your prayers. I know they will be appreciated!