[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Thinking of Tanya

Deb B. misslady0971 at att.net
Fri Oct 25 13:02:14 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

So sorry to hear about Tanya.  Having had a brother who had one and survived, and several other friends who had one, and another family member, I agonize for her family.  I sure hope she can be okay.  One of the ladies I know actually came out of it okay and was able to continue working.  My brother had short-term memory issues, and the others wren’t so lucky.  But these days, they can do wonders!  I’ll sure be praying for her and her family during this long recovery.

Deb B.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10