[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT: Monday Tanya Update

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 02:56:46 UTC 2019

I received the following text message from Tanya late this evening”
Hey girl I finally got a chance to read my emails and saw that you have been keeping the crafters group updated with my progress… I appreciate that. So, I thought I better give you an update. Today was a good day. The ultrasound that they do daily showed today that there was no space to get Tivitt he in the brain. I did discover that I cannot see in my right eye anymore because there is blood behind it. The doctor said that the blood could dry back up and my vision could come back… We will just have to wait-and-see. Thanks for thinking of me and keeping everybody updated.”

Crafters, please continue to pray for Tanya. She is living proof that there is a God, He answers prayers & He is still in the miracle working business!

What a MIGHTY God we serve!!!!!!!