[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Blanket rectangles

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 21:03:54 UTC 2019

Could someone please post the specifics for the blanket rectangles. Maybe the person who is over this project could tell us exactly what patterns are approved, what colors we are to use, etc. if one person could do this, I think it would cut down a lot of confusion on the list.

Some other suggestions are to post the information to the list once per week as a reminder to those wanting to make donations & maybe create a page on the website with all the do’s & don’ts.

It seems as though some on the list are ready to get started & it would be a shame if they completed their donation only to find out that their donation can’t be used. That’s a good way to not get donations for future projects.

Just my thoughts & not trying to cause problems.