[NFB-Krafters-Korner] For the loom knitters

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 21:12:52 UTC 2019

If you are wanting to make a contribution to the blanket project, I am passing along a pattern suggestion that a fellow crafter shared with me.

Using a Dishcloth pattern, adapt it a bit by casting on a few extra stitches & knitting a few more rows. Many of you have taken at least one Dishcloth class & have a pattern that can be used. If you don’t like any of those, there are tons of others out there to choose from. Pick one of those & teach it as a class!

Happy loomin’, y’all!