[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Afghan project rectangles

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Thu Oct 31 23:42:11 UTC 2019

We can send pattern stitches if they are recommended, such as can be used
for these things, (like, mine said for afghans, for mens wear, for sweaters,
but were not part of a design.

If the pattern itself is a part of a sweater or a scarf or a shirt, we
cannot share them.

I did talk with Tammy about this today, before I sent these through the
list.

Jeanette