[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas classes

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 02:41:45 UTC 2019

I hope everybody enjoyed the Christmas in August classes!  Thank you
to the teachers for sharing their time and skills with us!  If you
enjoyed your classes, please let the teachers know.  Smile!  Your
learning and having fun doing it is what keeps teachers coming back.

Now is time to look at the rest of this year.  There are a large
number of gaps on the calendar which means it is time for you to give
me a call and offer some classes.  There are a lot of themes if you
want some thought provokers.  Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving and even
Christmas are just a few craft themes. You can probably come up with
something totally different which is great too!

I look forward to hearing your ideas!  If you need more ideas, just
check out the list of previously offered classes.  We don't mind do
overs.

Happy crafting!
Tammy
ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
H: 402-904-5105

Toodles!
--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy