[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fwd: Happy Labor Day! Crochet is about to get LOTS more fun!

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 19:26:43 UTC 2019

Something else for the crocheters.

Enjoy!

________________________________
From: Courtney from Happily Hooked <support at happilyhooked.com>
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2019 1:06 PM
To: cmfulghum at gmail.com
Subject: Happy Labor Day! Crochet is about to get LOTS more fun!

New designs, giveaways, and a mini-CAL coming up!
[image]

Wrap up your summer crochet projects…

Dig out the bulky weight yarn from your stash…

And get ready for:

  *   A to-die-for bouffant ear warmer you can make in less than an hour!
  *   A foxy fox ami complete with fall sweater!
  *   A lightweight duster for those summer-to-fall transition days!

And ten MORE patterns for wearables and shareables you’re sure to love!

[image]

Our Happily Hooked Magazine members are also excited:

Squueeeeee!! My Pool Pouch picture is in the Members Corner!! Thank you!!!!
~Ria Springle

Omg!!!! The crochet therapy article was great!! I felt like I was ok to need to crochet to settle something deep inside me and wasn’t nuts!
~Teddie Schaefer

Yay!! Pumpkin! Fox! Much cute!!
~Miaka Provost

The Fall Festival Issue of Happily Hooked Magazine is our way of kicking off the fall season.

AND we have a few more surprises coming up for our members:

-A BRAND NEW mini crochet-along.
-The chance to be featured in next month’s magazine!
-And a SURPRISE giveaway EVERY MONTH!

Happily Hooked is so much more than just a magazine…
It’s a fun and active community of crocheters just like YOU!

Dive into fall with us and see what surprises we have in store for you!

Click here to get started!<https://is-tracking-link-api-prod.appspot.com/api/v1/click/4991921920933888/6065502228054016>

Happy crocheting!

Courtney

If you do not wish to receive email from us, please click here. Please note this does not cancel any paid subscriptions you may have, it just removes you from our email list.