[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Ravelry

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 18:46:19 UTC 2019

Hi Renae and Courtney, Courtney, thanks for this mini tutorial. I have
always found Ravelry to be quite daunting in the past as I also have found
Face books Loom Groups to be.
Plus, with all of the problems that Facebook has had with profiles thefts
etc, I have been reluctant to join it.
I know, be careful what you put in your profile.
Renae and Courtney, if you and anyone else wants to talk to me more about
this privately please feel free to do so.
Thanks again, and happy loomin and cragftin!