[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Silver Birch Cardigan Class

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Wed Sep 11 11:28:38 UTC 2019

Sounds pretty!
I love blue!

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: Bernice via NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 5:06 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists' <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Silver Birch Cardigan Class

Hi again,

I just called Herrschners customer service and they helped me place my order. I am going to use a yarn called rain drop. It is denim blue, royal, and 2 other blues. I just don't like gray. I got expedited delivery so it should be here by Friday.

I looked on amazon, and all of the different colors were different prices from $7.50 to $10. Thanks for letting me know about the sale. I got an extra skein just in case I need a little more.

Thanks for the info.
Bernice