[NFB-Krafters-Korner] ***** LAST DAY TO SIGN UP!!!!! *****

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Wed Sep 11 16:57:23 UTC 2019

I would sign up again, if you can not find your confermation notice.  In my opinion, it is better to be signed up twice than to miss the class!
I used to keep a folder, called classes and put my confermation notices in it.  I have slacked up, lately.
My other guess is if it says visited and you were really interested, then most likely you signed up.  You could also check your sent items, too.

Terry