[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 19:31:44 UTC 2019

I was a senior in high school, my TV was my alarm and I woke up to the news replaying over and over again the planes flying into the building. That day we didn’t do any schoolwork we gathered in our classrooms and watch the news. I remember how scared everyone was.  Up into that point I hadn’t experienced anything so traumatic. I know other things traumatic affected the world in those 17 years I’ve been alive but that one was unforgettable for me.  I know there was war and I knew that there was violence in the world but I was sheltered from it or it was history it seemed.  I cried then as I do every year on this day, so many lives destroyed in seconds.  I wasn’t able to watch the news or be in the same room as a TV with it on for years, I still can’t handle the news, it’s all tragedy and horrible and I just sit and cry I can’t help it, definitely a downfall of being an empath.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz Link

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson