[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT: back surgery

Jaycie Dabb jayciebug4 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 17:52:10 UTC 2019

Praying! May I put your name on a prayer roll my religion does in the temple?

I’m needing surgery for my jaw... I’m 20 years old... and have managed to grind the cartilage into nothing where the jaw meets the skull... I am bone on bone right now... but surgery would be over 10,000 dollars. So I need some prayers too!

Jaycie ferre